Friday, December 25, 2015

Kerry Lyn Dalton: why we work to exonerate her


It's a blessing to be with Kerry on Christmas Day. 
We pray for peace and joy to the women on the Row in Chowchilla. 
We pray for love and blessings to touch all who are condemned here in the U.S.A., and for comfort and strength to their loved ones.

Updated 01/23/16
For those who don't have time to read through the abundant information and facts on this blog :  
We believe in Kerry Lyn's INNOCENCE. Ms. May was never even proven deceased. There is absolutely NO physical evidence that Ms. May was killed , was harmed, or there was any crime against her associated with Kerry and the other 3 co-defendants. To this day there are no forensics to evaluate, no forensics to prove - or disprove the case. No body, no blood, no weapon(s), no crime scene. Only a missing person's report filed at the request of the prosecutor's team. Ms. May was not declared deceased even DURING THE TRIAL.
So how can any one "re-create" the "crime scene" or act out the alleged murder without any forensics? How could that scene in the series be true and leave no evidence behind?
When you watch the Deadly Women episode you are watching the prosecutor and lead investigator's "story". If you were to read the trial you would learn it is NOT the same story they passed along to the show's writers. Even then, how can their version leave behind no evidence? Wouldn't the expert law enforcement investigators out-smart a bunch of meth addicts? (It is a fact that everyone involved at the trailer scene was an addict.) 
The case began July 1988, when Ms. May allegedly went missing; the record shows only law enforcement thought she was missing when they requested a CPS worker to call in a missing person report. So it is untrue when Dusek says Ms. Baker came to them.   
All claims that Kerry confessed were entered into court by way of hearsay; someone saying someone else told them something. NEVER did Kerry Lyn confess to anyone, at any time, check the records. 
That show is meant to inflame the viewers, it sensationalizes serious life occurrences for entertainment - fear driven entertainment. Mr, Dusek and Mr. Cooksey outright lied in that video for Deadly Women, I was at the trial, I know the case, I have the transcripts and the discovery.
Kerry Lyn's appeal has been held up for over 20 years - her 1st level appeal has not been judged yet - why? Because they do not want the truth to come out. 
That is why I have this blog, that is why I will not quit until Kerry is exonerated. I have the facts in my possession, I work to share them for Kerry's sake and for the many, many others who need our system fixed. 
What would you do if you KNEW your loved one was innocent on Death Row? I hope you would fight for their freedom. 
*Look through this blog for much more info and facts*

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Hope you and Kerry are as well as can be.

    I've researched your sister when I watched the episode of "Deadly Women", as I usually do. However, I felt something different with that particular episode. They never went into detail about anything after the "murder",and that Kerry is still held in prison till today. I researched and researched. And my heart goes out to you and to Kerry.

    I was in prison for 8 months wrongfully accused and I know about 70 others in my case who are still suffering. I cant compare 8 months to Kerry, but I can feel a little bit. I have a blog going about it: www.cagedfreebird.com

    Tell Kerry I say hi, that I hope shes going as well as she can be, and to hold her head up high. She's tough. And I'm proud of all your work Victoria. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 years on death row the American justice system is a joke my heart goes out to kerry lyn I hope and pray that she is exonerated soon I'm from Scotland and we don't have the death penalty, not for many years now you would think a country like USA would not be so barbaric and cruel I can't get my head around it. There's so many things wrong with this case looks like nobody wants to admit that they got it so wrong all the while a innocent woman suffers. I hope kerry keeps strong and keeps fighting.

    ReplyDelete