Friday, November 2, 2012

The Day After

Well the Journey has come to the end of this portion, it's been a real blessing to me in numerous ways.
First of all my deep thanks and gratitude to all of you back home who believed, prayed, encouraged and contributed to make the Journey For Freedom come together--You are amazing! Did you realize you all made it happen in just two weeks! That kind of caring has to be effective!

Also, such respect and thanks to Command Central, for their home based coordination of transcribing the blog (setting it up as they saw fit to), handling the finances of the trip, plotting and planning my daily route, fielding calls and emails, and very importantly, sending media releases and contact information over and over and over...You did a fantastic and important job!

To family, friends, and strangers now friends I met from Chowchilla to San Diego; bless you, thank you for listening and participating. Please keep Kerry on your hearts--
And vote YES ON 34 this Tuesday, November 6th.

I join with all of you in prayers for all those affected by the East coast disaster; mercy and healing to all of them.

I have not heard from Kerry Lyn since last Thursday, we will pass along your post cards to her soon. As I leave for the comfort of my home today, with greater appreciation because of this experience, at the same time it is bittersweet; knowing my sister Kerry still remains in a cage in Chowchilla. Gratefully I can feel her smile with me always!

Without the right to life--there are no other human rights.

This is a cause that affects everyone.

~Om Mani Padme Hum~

Peace and love from Victoria and Command Central

No comments:

Post a Comment