Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day Eleven of Journey For Freedom, October 25, 2012

I'm really tired this eve... it's 11:20 pm, everyone's asleep. I'm staying at my brother's house tonight, with his lovely wife Monica and two sweet daughters, Olivia and Jessica. 


Finally~ downhill!!
I got to climb a tree!
I spent four hours walking Dana Point for day 11 : as you can see it was a beautiful day! I walked most of the time, but I have to confess I sat on the beach for a while watching the glistening waves make their familiar sound across the shore. Kerry hasn't been to a beach in 20 years. She would have loved to hear the gulls, pelicans and seals singing.





My constant companion (:
There were many laid back surfers, fishermen, sunbathers, and bikers.


Not a poser; I did ask permission before
taking this photo ;)
Posers (:
Pirates play here






















This lady was creating a Halloween dead bride for their upcoming fright night.














The rest of the photos kinda speak for themselves (:
 
I heard song lyrics that struck me today on the drive to Todd's home this evening:
"Are you part of the cure, or part of the disease...?"
Please add your voice to the cure;
Let's stop the killing.
Replace the Death Penalty with Life.
 
Please pray for the 3,220 residents of Rows and for Kerry to continue to have strength & hope. Peace to the Rows.
 
Peace to all of you ~
Namaste,
Victoria  



Architecture on the foot path
bridge
The bridge to walk over the
highway
Walkway leading to the pathway
bridge



Another hill I made it to the top of

I went up this road too...
Monarch Butterflies and local hawk










The end of the Point

Another Point to cross


Looking over a rocky edge


Looks like a strait path


Can you find Victoria in this picture?

Close housing & lots of cement
Looking at the point from shore; you can see
 from this vantage point that once you climb
to the end of one path, another is available

No comments:

Post a Comment